Now Hiring: Tax Manager1 min read
If you are a Certified Public Accountant with 8-12 years of tax accounting experience and this sounds intriguing, check this out.
Work/life balance is a top priority with our team. We provide a family-friendly work environment with an UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY. Our team is appreciated and rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
We are a thriving CPA firm that specializes in partnering with our clients in order to support their business success. Being a manager with us means being an important part of our clients’ business and helping to make an impact on their success. It starts with working closely within your Simons Bitzer team to provide comprehensive services to your team’s assigned portfolio of clients. Your specific responsibilities would include, but not be limited, to the following:
• Conduct thorough reviews of individual and business returns prepared by colleagues
• Sign off on individual and business returns ensuring accuracy and professional appearance
• Prepare and review tax projections for clients throughout the year and provide guidance regarding quarterly estimated tax payments and provide assurance to clients that they are aware of tax liabilities well ahead of April 15
• Keep clients up to date on tax law changes and determine strategies for clients to take advantage of changes that will benefit them to minimize tax liability
• Represent clients in audits with various tax agencies
• Assist clients in other tax compliance matters as it relates to income, payroll and sales tax issues
Also, as a Tax Manager, you would be a key part of employee development and work with the staff by reviewing their work and providing feedback and coaching.
Our employees are proud of their work and proud to be part of a company where ethics, integrity and community support are cornerstones of our business. Simons Bitzer is supportive of all your professional and personal goals.
Simons Bitzer & Associates is an expanding local CPA firm established in 1995 that focuses on helping Central Indiana companies reach their business goals. Our clients are progressive and they desire more than just accounting and tax services.