Now Hiring: Accounting Manager1 min read
If you are an accountant with 10-15 years of accounting experience and this sounds intriguing, check this out.
Work/life balance is a top priority with our team. We provide a family-friendly work environment with an UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY. Our team is appreciated and rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
We are a thriving CPA firm that specializes in partnering with our clients in order to support their business success. Being a manager with us means being an important part of our clients’ business and helping to make an impact on their success. It starts with working closely within your Simons Bitzer team to provide comprehensive services to your team’s assigned portfolio of clients. Your specific responsibilities would include, but not be limited, to the following:
• Take the lead on complex controllership projects, make decisions on capitalization of purchases, calculate deferred tax
• Prepare grant review or claim forms and consults regarding grant pursuit and receipt (NFP)
• Supervise completion of compilations and reviews
• Complete complex aspects of compilations and reviews
• Design budget templates and oversee preparation of budgets and projections
• Provide supervision to client accounts and discuss strategic items with business owners
Also, as an Accounting Manager, you would be a key part of employee development and work with the staff by reviewing their work and providing feedback and coaching.
And so, what does it take to be part of our team? A CPA with public accounting experience is desired. This candidate must also be highly proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office along with having the ability to adapt to other accounting systems.
Our employees are proud of their work and proud to be part of a company where ethics, integrity and community support are cornerstones of our business. Simons Bitzer is supportive of all your professional and personal goals.
Simons Bitzer & Associates is an expanding local CPA firm established in 1995 that focuses on helping Central Indiana companies reach their business goals. Our clients are progressive and they desire more than just accounting and tax services.