Now Hiring: Senior Accountant1 min read
Status: Per offer letter
Work Life Balance. . . Innovative Culture . . . Variety
If you are an accountant with 5 years of accounting experience and this sounds intriguing, check this out.
Work/life balance is a top priority with our team. We provide a family-friendly work environment with an UNLIMITED VACATION POLICY. Our team is appreciated and rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
We are a thriving CPA firm that specializes in partnering with our clients in order to support their business success. Being a senior accountant with us means being an important part of our clients’ business and helping to make an impact on their success. It starts with working closely within your Simons Bitzer team to provide comprehensive services to your team’s assigned portfolio of clients. Your specific responsibilities would include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Take the lead on basic controllership projects, make decisions on capitalization of purchases, calculate deferred tax
- Prepare Financial Statement Write-ups, Compiled Financial Statements and Reviews with footnotes
- Prepare accruals, budgets and projections
- Complete reconciliations of complex accounts including payroll expense accounts with accruals
- Record and review financial information in QuickBooks: credit card transactions, revenue/receipts, accounts payable, basic payroll, fixed assets, inventory valuation, debt payments per amortization table
- Partner with the account manager to address more complex accounting and financial challenges faced by the client
Also, as a Senior Accountant, you would be a key part of employee development and work with the staff by reviewing their work and providing feedback and coaching, as necessary.
And so, what does it take to be part of our team? A CPA or CPA candidate with public accounting experience is desired. This candidate must also be highly proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office along with having the ability to adapt to other accounting systems.
Our employees are proud of their work and proud to be part of a company where ethics, integrity and community support are cornerstones of our business. Simons Bitzer is supportive of all your professional and personal goals.
Simons Bitzer & Associates is an expanding local CPA firm established in 1995 that focuses on helping Central Indiana companies reach their business goals. Our clients are progressive and they desire more than just accounting and tax services.