Simons Bitzer has clearly defined expectations for all who work here. The expected competencies are based on achieving good, ethical, high quality work for our external and internal customers. We want to make sure our employees and our customers are clear on our expectations.
The Simons Bitzer Way is defined below.
Customer Service (internal and external)
- We deliver accurate, complete work to all customers based on an agreed-upon timeline.
- We respond in a timely manner to communications and acknowledge receipt of information and requests.
- We seek and embrace opportunities to help others.
- We model graciousness and professionalism through our appearance, communication, and manner while encouraging the use of “please” and “thank you” in all communication and correspondence.
- We stay calm and positive, even in times of stress.
- We address conflict in a direct, healthy manner.
- We act with good intentions and we assume positive intent by others.
- We exude quiet confidence and foster the confidence of our customers.
- We always arrive to appointments, lunches and meetings on time and give our customers, referral sources and each other our complete and undivided attention.
Ethical & Honest Behavior
- We tell the truth, even when it is difficult.
- We follow all laws and regulations.
- We deliver excellent work with minimal customer direction, thus making life easier for our customers.
- We utilize creativity in finding answers.
- We take responsibility for developing our own knowledge.
- We use strong judgement with involving others internally and externally on matters.
- We look for and address opportunities to improve operations and results internally and with our customers.
- We embrace change as a means to achieve improvement.
- We integrate work in our lives in ways that support our health and well-being.
- We take responsibility for our time and our stress management.